Kadamba Cab – Goa Radio Taxi Service Coming Soon !
Goa traditionally had the Black & Yellow Taxis and later we saw White Coloured Tourist Taxis and Finally Taxis in all colours with a Tourist Taxi Symbol.
Taxis in Goa have been in the news for all the wrong reasons including resistance to install speed governors, Fare meters and have been accused of forming a Taxi Lobby denying entry to playeres like Ola & Uber.
But Soon Goa Could see its very Own Radio Taxi Service ” Kadamba Cab ”
Stayed tuned for updated info on The Kadamba Taxi Service !
Cars such as Toyota Etios, Maruti Omni, Mahindra Logan, Tata Indica and Tata Indigo are fairly popular among taxicab operators. The livery of the taxicabs in India varies from state to state. In Delhi and Maharashtra, most taxicabs have yellow-black livery while in West Bengal, taxis have yellow livery. Private taxicab operators are not required to have a specific livery. However, they are required by law to be registered as commercial vehicles.
According to Government of India regulations, all taxicabs are required to have a fare-meter installed. However, enforcement by authorities is lax and many cabs operate either without fare-meter or with defunct ones. In such cases, fare is decided by bargaining between the customer and the driver. Taxicabs face stiff competition from auto rickshaws, but in some cities, for example Mumbai, auto-rickshaws are banned in the main city district, thus giving taxicabs a monopoly.
SOURCE : Wikipedia
Myntra Rs 300-600-1000 Off & 5%-10%-15% off Coupons
Myntra Coupons OCTOBER-NOVEMBER 2017
Get 10% off on a minimum purchase of Rs 1,799
Discount Coupon Valid for a limited period. * date may be extended.
Ebay Coupons – Bank Offers Wallet Discounts
Shop for Tablets, Cameras ,Mobile Accessories ,Watches ,Jewellery , Footwear , Home Appliances ,
Baby & Mom , Fitness & Sports , Kitchen & Dining , Furniture |& Home Furnishings with below discount Coupons.
Offer: 8% off max. Rs.5000 on all products.
Discount Coupon Validity: till 30
Offer: 20% off max. Rs.200 on all products.Valid till 30th October 2017
– Coupon will not work on already discounted products
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Debit Cards Online Shopping Offers.
Ajio Standard Chartered Bank Offer
Shop of Rs. 1500 and get Rs. 200 as cashback with Standard Chartered Cardi. Customer has to transact using his/her Standard Chartered Credit/Debit Card at the Ajio Website/ Mobile App
ii. Under the offer all Standard Chartered Credit & Debit Card holders (“Cardholders”) can avail Cash back of INR 200 on a minimum purchase of INR 1500
iii. The Offer Period is valid upto
11:59 hours on 19th July 2017
iv. This offer is available only for Standard Chartered Bank Debit & Credit card holders.
v. Cash back will be posted to customers account within 60 days of end of offer period
vi. All communication / queries with regard to this Offer should be addressed directly on
American Express Credit Debit Card Online Shopping Offers
American Express Snapdeal Offer
- Under this offer, Get 15% Instant Discount Using American Express Cards on Snapdeal.com/m.snapdeal.com and Snapdeal App.
- There is no restriction on the maximum number of transactions but the maximum discount available per card is Rs.1500.
- Minimum transaction size to be eligible for discount is Rs.2500.
- Supplementary Cardholders will be eligible for discount on their cards separately.
- Please check the product page Offer Section to check the validity of the offer.
- The customer needs to select the bank offer on the payment page in order to avail the discount.
- Offer Duration: This offer is valid from 7th October, 2017 (00:00) hrs till 10th October 2017 (23:55) Hrs. Both dates Included.
- The offer is also valid for EMI transactions on American Express credit cards only.
- The discount is applicable over and above any promocode promotions running on Snapdeal.
- The discount will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer.
- If due to any technical reason or a time out, a transaction fails, is cancelled or cannot be completed for any reason, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the limit to get reinstated.