BitConnect Coin Lending Review & How to Earn Money.
BitConnect coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency, and even earn a substantial interest on investment.
Have you missed the Growth of Bitcoin ?
In January 2017 Bitconnect Coin ( BCC ) was $0.16 and as of Today it is $160 – 1000X returns in 9 months
In January 2017 Bitcoin ( BTC ) was $900 and as of today it is $4800 – 5.3X returns in 9 months
So If you had invested $1,000 in Bitcoin in January 2017 as of today it would be worth $5300
& If you had invested $1,000 in Bitconnect Coin in January 2017 as of today it would be worth $1,000,000
Yes you would have been a MILLIONAIRE if invested in BCC.
Above Stats Updated as on 10th October ,2017.
Get your FREE Bitconnect account registered today !
You can invest BitConnect coin in bitconnect lending platform exclusively from the BitConnect Dashboard. This investment option involves profiting from bitconnect trading bot and volatility software. You will receive daily profit based on your investment option. Upon investment term completion, you will receive your CAPITAL BACK to take out from the bitconnect lending platform or optionally reinvest back in lending platform to continue receiving daily profit.You can see the Daily Lending Profit Chart on the homepage itself
BitConnect Coin Lending Estimate Earnings
How to Earn Money with BitConnect Lending ?
If you wants to invest in BitConnect lending, you have to buy BitConnect Coin in the first place. Buy BitConnect coin from BCC Exchange with Bitcoins first.
1. Deposit bitcoins first
- Visit BCC trading page: https://bitconnect.co/user/trade?Market=BCC
- Simply Click on “Green Button” to get your BitCoin deposit address.
- Once bitcoin sent to bitcoin address you will see unconfirmed transaction appear with pending confirmation on transaction history page. It will be fully confirmed and available for trade with 3 bitcoin network confirmation. It can take around 30 minutes or more time depending on bitcoin network so do not worry and wait quietly.
2. Buy BitConnect Coin from BCC Exchange
- Once you see balance in your BitCoin wallet visit BCC trading page: https://bitconnect.co/user/trade?Market=BCC
- Simply Fill in buy BitConnect Coin (BCC) form for your desired price and click “Buy BitConnect Coin” Button.
(Remember: Your bitcoins goes into your escrow account until successful trade execution if your bid price is lower than seller ask price).
3. Lend or Invest BitConnect Coin (BCC) from BitConnect wallet
- Once all your BCC filled in your BitConnect wallet, go to your user Dashboard and press the “lend BitConnect button”. The invest Bitconnect box will appear. Enter the amount you wish to lend or invest in USD.
- After you have read the terms of service, rules and regulations and agree to the terms, check the small box.
- You may now choose to “pay from a BitConnect wallet” using the buttons on the bottom of your screen.
- Once you have click to pay from a BitConnect wallet, a confirmation box will appear. Hit the “confirm button”.
- You will see confirmation message, stating “payment completed.” You did it! The transaction is completed. Make sure you should have require BitConnect Coin amount in your BitConnect wallet.
BitConnect Coin Lending Review
After having gone through the above procedure myself I would say that it is a genuine oppurtunity for all who want to earn money via cryptocurrency but do not have the knowledge or the time for trading and it is not a scam.
Disclaimer : The information above is for personal use. Investing involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. Nothing contained herein should be construed as a warranty of investment results. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.
BitConnect Coin Useful Links
BitConnect Coin Price Charts, Bitconnect Rate Calculator, BitConnect Lending FAQS and all other related info can be found on the website of Bitconnect.