Flipkart Citibank Credit Card Offer Get 10% Cashback !
The Offer is valid from October 20th January (00.00 hours) – 26th January.
Minimum transaction of Rs 5000 .
Maximum cashback of Rs 2500 per card.
Cashback amount to be credited by 30th April, 2017
Offer 1: 20th January (00.00 hours) – 23rd January (23:59 Hours)
The Offer is applicable only on TVs, Appliances & select electronic devices (Not applicable on Mobiles). Please check the offer applicability on the product page before placing order.
Offer 2: 24th January (00.00 hours) – 26th January (23:59 Hours)
For the Offers to be applicable the minimum transaction value pertaining to the purchase of the above products must be Rs. 5000.00 during each Offer Period and the maximum cashback that can be availed per Card, per Offer Period is Rs. 2500.00 and collectively is Rs. 5000.00.
Flipkart Citibank Terms and conditions apply !
- Add on cards will be treated as separate cards.
- The Offers are not applicable on Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Xiaomi Redmi 3S, Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime, Lenovo K6 Power mobile phones, and on any Samsung mobile phone except Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy On Nxt, Samsung Galaxy On5, Samsung Galaxy On7, Samsung Galaxy J5 – 6 (2016 Edition) and Samsung Galaxy On8.
- The Offers are not applicable for Card on delivery transactions.
- The Offers are not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges.
- The Offers cannot be clubbed with any other Citi offer on Flipkart or any other existing offer on Flipkart (excluding exchange offers) and the cashback amount cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person/customer.
- The Offers are not applicable on purchase of gift cards and gold coins on the Platform.
- In case partial payment is made through Flipkart gift card/ wallet, Offers will be applicable only if the amount paid through the Card is more than Rs. 5000.00.
- Cashback amount of the above Offers shall be credited in the Cardholder’s account by 30th April, 2017 on best effort basis.
- The Offers are also applicable on EMI transactions on the Card and on such transactions the EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable as mentioned at:https://www.online.Citi.co.in/card-offer/pdfs/EMI-TC.pdf .
- In the event orders are fully cancelled (during & outside the Offer Periods), the corresponding cashback applicable on that order/transaction will not be granted.
- In the event orders are partially cancelled (during & outside the Offer Periods) and if the total transaction amount falls below the minimum transaction amount i.e. Rs. 5000 for both Offers, cashback will not be granted.
- Citi is not making any commitment to make any offer beyond the Offer Periods.
- The Offers are valid only if the Cardholder’s account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach Citibank before the payment due date.
- Neither Citi nor does Flipkart make any warranties or representation on the delivery, service, quality, quantity, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in the Offers. The sellers on the Platform shall be responsible for the same.
- Citi is NOT liable or responsible for any claim(s), dispute(s) regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability, quantity or quality made available to the customers under the Offers on the products purchased/ services availed on the Platform (shortly referred as Claims). In reference to any Claims, it must be addressed in writing by the Customer to Flipkart or directly to the concerned seller and Citi shall not entertain any communication in this regard. Any query/ contention/ dispute raised by any customer to Citi with respect to the above shall be forwarded to Flipkart for resolution.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in these Offers. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Citi holds the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse or deny the Offers to any Cardholder. The Cardholder shall become ineligible to participate in the Offers if his/her card is cancelled before the expiry of /during the Offer Periods.
- All applicable taxes, liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the Cardholder.
- If any Offer and/or anything to be done by Citi or Flipkart in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Citi or Flipkart, including but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government, or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Citi or Flipkart, then Citi and/ or Flipkart shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences and on occurrence of such event, the Offers may be withdrawn at the discretion of Citi.
- These T&C shall be governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore only.
Check out Other Active Coupons and Offers of Flipkart