Agoda SBI Bank Offer Flat 10% off on International Hotels !
Use below discount coupon and choose SBI Credit card as the payment option at checkout to get Flat 10% off on Hotel bookings in Europe, Middle East & USA & 7% off on other destinations at Agoda.
Upto: 31st Jan, 2017 | Stay Period: 30th June, 2017
No Max cap on discount amount
Discount is valid once on each bookingAgoda SBI Terms and conditions apply !
- The Promotion is only applicable to the reservation of selected and designated merchant properties in certain destinations, made through a dedicated Promotion landing page only at following URL: www.agoda.com/SBI
- Agoda reserves the right to launch selected and temporary “tactical offers” at higher discount levels for selected countries.
- The Promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of Agoda. In case of dispute, the decision of the SBICPSL and/or Agoda shall be final.
- The Promotion discount is applicable to accommodation room charges only (excluding local taxes, service fees, extra charges, personal consumptions and the like).
- The SBICPSL and/or Agoda can change the terms of conditions at any point of time. The Promotion can be suspended or cancelled at any point in time without prior notice.
- This Promotion is independent of, and unrelated to, any offer or arrangement between the SBICPSL and the cardholder (payment facility, etc.), which is at the SBICPSL’s sole discretion and for which the SBICPSL is solely responsible and liable.
- The Promotion discount will only be displayed on the booking form of the Promotion landing page after entering a valid State Bank of India credit card number
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Programme and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the Cardholder either through mailers or advertised on our website or otherwise, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this programme are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of Merchant and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstances will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant.
- All government levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable.
- It is the Cardholders responsibility to comply with the local customs and excise laws while making purchase of products at Merchant’s Stores. SBICPSL and Merchant does not take responsibility for violation of the same.
- Any disputes arising out of the Programme shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be
- At New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL and/or Merchant. The courts at New Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to try and entertain any dispute arising out of this Programme.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Programme. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Programme or to withdraw or cancel this Programme at any time with/without prior notice to the Cardholders.
Check out other active coupons and offers of Agoda