Binance will support the Boba Token (BOBA) Airdrop Program for OMG Network (OMG) holders. The snapshot for the airdrop will take place at the first Ethereum (L1) block with a timestamp greater than or equal to 2021-11-12 00:00 (UTC). Binance will take a snapshot of OMG tokens held by Binance users at the above time, and will distribute BOBA tokens at a ratio of 1 OMG = 1 BOBA.
- The snapshot for the airdrop will take place at the first Ethereum (L1) block with a timestamp greater than or equal to 2021-11-12 00:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change.
- Deposits and withdrawals for OMG tokens will be tentatively closed at approximately 2021-11-11 23:45 (UTC). The timing will be adjusted according to the network speed.
- OMG tokens that are pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of snapshot will not count towards your OMG balances. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot.
- In order to be eligible to receive the BOBA airdrop, the minimum amount of OMG held in each user’s Binance account must be at least 0.1 OMG (excluding those in pending trade orders).
- The snapshots will include OMG balances in Spot wallets, Margin accounts and Flexible Savings accounts. Undistributed OMG interest payments will not be included.
- OMG borrowed from Margin, or OMG transferred to Spot wallets from Margin accounts, will not count towards the airdrop threshold.
- For the trading and listing of BOBA on Binance, BOBA will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of BOBA. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per its internal policy.
- Binance will distribute the BOBA tokens after the project has completed the BOBA token distribution to Binance. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to Binance users is completed.