Pikaster Kucoin Spotlight IEO Offer ( Whitelist Open + Free NFT)

Pikaster Kucoin Spotlight IEO Offer ( Whitelist Open + Free NFT)

What is MLS?
MLS is the governance token in Metaland universe and will be applied in all the games.

The supply of $MLS is limited, with a total of 200,000,000 issued, whose value will represent the true value of the Metaland community. Holders of $MLSs will have the right of community governance and enjoy its value-added benefits with the development of Metaland; of course, this also involves certain risks.

Token Sale Details
Amount: 1,500,000 MLS

Price: 1 MLS = 0.12 USDT

Hard Cap Per User: 150 USD (1,250 MLS)

Subscription Time: 08:00 on May 18–00:00 on May 23 UTC

Token Supported: KuCoin Token (KCS) Only

Token Sale Format: Proportional Distribution Model (PDM)

Token Distribution: 25% will be distributed on the Token Generation Event (TGE), and the remaining 75% will be distributed in 25% batches every 2 months from the first distribution (before July 23rd, Sep 23rd, and Nov 23rd)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

  • bitcoinBitcoin (BTC) $ 18,856.05 7.22%
  • ethereumEthereum (ETH) $ 1,023.96 8.23%
  • tetherTether (USDT) $ 1.00 0.12%
  • usd-coinUSD Coin (USDC) $ 1.00 0.09%
  • bnbBNB (BNB) $ 212.16 4.35%
  • binance-usdBinance USD (BUSD) $ 1.00 0.23%
  • xrpXRP (XRP) $ 0.321627 3.49%
  • cardanoCardano (ADA) $ 0.443764 5.72%
  • solanaSolana (SOL) $ 31.94 6.93%
  • dogecoinDogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.063766 9.67%
  • polkadotPolkadot (DOT) $ 6.77 5.13%
  • daiDai (DAI) $ 1.00 0.19%
  • shiba-inuShiba Inu (SHIB) $ 0.000010 4.25%
  • tronTRON (TRX) $ 0.063268 3.22%
  • leo-tokenLEO Token (LEO) $ 5.77 2.21%
  • wrapped-bitcoinWrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) $ 18,823.02 7.23%
  • avalanche-2Avalanche (AVAX) $ 16.29 9.02%
  • staked-etherLido Staked Ether (STETH) $ 986.41 7.98%
  • litecoinLitecoin (LTC) $ 51.55 4.14%
  • matic-networkPolygon (MATIC) $ 0.450737 10.46%
  • ftx-tokenFTX (FTT) $ 23.55 6.26%
  • okbOKB (OKB) $ 11.92 2.3%
  • chainlinkChainlink (LINK) $ 6.08 4.12%
  • crypto-com-chainCronos (CRO) $ 0.111061 6.43%
  • stellarStellar (XLM) $ 0.108497 2.18%
  • nearNEAR Protocol (NEAR) $ 3.23 8.5%
  • uniswapUniswap (UNI) $ 4.78 8.08%
  • algorandAlgorand (ALGO) $ 0.309774 1.84%
  • cosmosCosmos Hub (ATOM) $ 7.16 3.18%
  • moneroMonero (XMR) $ 109.30 10.14%
  • ethereum-classicEthereum Classic (ETC) $ 14.47 5.76%
  • bitcoin-cashBitcoin Cash (BCH) $ 99.62 6.89%
  • theta-fuelTheta Fuel (TFUEL) $ 0.046090 8.64%
  • chain-2Chain (XCN) $ 0.086276 0.12%
  • vechainVeChain (VET) $ 0.021939 5.04%
  • flowFlow (FLOW) $ 1.45 9.31%
  • fraxFrax (FRAX) $ 0.997270 0.39%
  • the-sandboxThe Sandbox (SAND) $ 1.03 4.22%
  • hedera-hashgraphHedera (HBAR) $ 0.061338 6.48%
  • apecoinApeCoin (APE) $ 4.33 9.23%
  • internet-computerInternet Computer (ICP) $ 5.18 5.04%
  • decentralandDecentraland (MANA) $ 0.831060 6.86%
  • tezosTezos (XTZ) $ 1.38 8.01%
  • true-usdTrueUSD (TUSD) $ 1.00 0.1%
  • filecoinFilecoin (FIL) $ 5.22 4.98%
  • axie-infinityAxie Infinity (AXS) $ 14.01 4.88%
  • theta-tokenTheta Network (THETA) $ 1.15 8.22%
  • elrond-erd-2Elrond (EGLD) $ 48.49 5.09%
  • bitcoin-svBitcoin SV (BSV) $ 53.94 6.33%
  • heliumHelium (HNT) $ 8.99 7.24%